200 North Main Street | Bloomington, Illinois | 309-827-0428
Home > Blog > Navajo Tap Room and Coffee Shop Illinois Hotel, Bloomington, circa 1943
Illinois Hotel's tap room and coffee shop, 1943.

The Illinois Hotel, located on the northwest corner of the Courthouse (now Museum) Square, survives today as the Illinois House. From the early 1940s through the late 1950s, this tap room and coffee shop was one of several businesses on the hotel’s street level.


Written By

Bill Kemp

Bill Kemp

Bill Kemp is the Librarian at the McLean County Museum of History

Posted in Historic Photos

September 7th, 2016

0