200 North Main Street | Bloomington, Illinois | 309-827-0428
Home > Blog > Kadgihn’s News and Cigar Store Downtown Bloomington, c. 1914
News and cigar shop, 1914

Herman Kadgihn (pictured here) ran a news and cigar shop out of this storefront, 607 ½ N. Main St., from the mid-1910s to the mid-1920s. Note the spittoon at Kadgihn’s feet!


Written By

Bill Kemp

Bill Kemp

Bill Kemp is the Librarian at the McLean County Museum of History

Posted in Historic Photos

December 30th, 2016

0