Skip to Content
200 North Main St | Bloomington, Illinois | 309-827-0428
/ Blog / Post

Country Club Place, Bloomington Berenz Home, September 1933

Aerial view of an Bloomington County Club, undated.

This aerial, taken by The Pantagraph’s very own news plane “Scoop,” shows the Henry C. and Carrie Berenz, Jr. residence in the fall of 1933. They moved into the newly built home at 5 County Club Place in February 1930.
The 1200 block of East Jefferson Street can be seen running behind the Berenz’s place.

Bill Kemp

Bill Kemp

Bill Kemp is the Librarian at the McLean County Museum of History

Leave a comment