200 North Main Street | Bloomington, Illinois | 309-827-0428
Home > Blog > Carlock from the Air Circa 1930
Aerial view of Carlock, 1930.

The Village of Carlock, established in 1888, is seen here in an undated but circa 1930 aerial. The view is northwest. “A” shows the Lake Erie & Western Railroad line (now Norfolk Southern) ; “B” is U.S. 150; “C” is Farmers State Bank of Carlock (now the Carlock Public Library District main building); and “D” indicates the building that serves today as the village’s U.S. Post Office.


Written By

Bill Kemp

Bill Kemp

Bill Kemp is the Librarian at the McLean County Museum of History

Posted in Historic Photos

January 30th, 2016

0