Blooming Grove Ladies Aid
Founded on Jan. 17, 1916, at the Blooming Grove Christian Church, the Blooming Grove Ladies Aid Society worked to provide charitable contributions to benefit their local community. They gifted flowers, baby clothes, and money to both individuals and organizations. Eventually they appear to have dropped the word “Society” from their title.
This collection includes notebooks detailing the Blooming Grove Ladies Aid meetings, correspondence letters between individuals and the Ladies Aid, newsletters, and newspaper articles announcing Ladies Aid meetings.