200 North Main Street | Bloomington, Illinois | 309-827-0428
Home > Blog > Davis Lodge, Under Construction Lake Bloomington, April 1932

Since its formal opening on June 29, 1932, the Davis Lodge has hosted innumerable wedding receptions, family reunions, public meetings, and the like. It was rebuilt in 2001-2002. For more on this story, check out the most recent installment of the Museum’s “Page from Our Past” column in the Sunday Pantagraph.


Written By

Bill Kemp

Bill Kemp

Bill Kemp is the Librarian at the McLean County Museum of History

Posted in Historic Photos

June 7th, 2017

0